torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2011

Learning Diary.



 April 4th:                                                  
 Today I learned how to do blogger-account and I edited my blog.
 Homework:  Select topic.

April 7th:
Today I wrote about my one of favorite artist, Kerli Kõiv.
Homework: Add more picturses and videos about her.

April 11th:
Today I started to wrote about Guess-compani
Homework: finish Guess-compani

April 16th:
Today i finised my fashion stroy what was about Guess-compani and added some picturses.

April 18th:
Today i started to wrote about moive "You, me and Durpee"
Homework: Add picturses and wrote more about the movie.

May 4th:
Today I started to read a book.

May 5th:
Today i started writtening about a book analysis."Horror High"
Homework:Read more book

May 11th:
Today i started to writting about my favorite actress, Silvia Navarro

May 12th:
Today i added some picturses to my favorite actress, and started to writting about "Desperate        housewives"

May 13th:
Today i ended writting about desperate housewives and started to write about new serial "Lipstick jungle". And readed more a book "Horror High"

May 16th:
Today i started to write about art and added some picturses.





Self evaluation.


1.) I think it`s a very good idea. The best in making the blog,was that I can write about myself and things about what I like. And hard was maybe to me, that art and design topic, because I dont really knew what to write about that and maybe that  I could write more topics in my blog


2.) I think all went well and everything is just the way it supposed  to be in my blog . 


3.) I learned how to do blog and some new english words.


4.) I think that all the instructions were clear to read and  that`s all was / is pretty good.


5.)
Music (artist): 8
Literature (book) : 9
Movie: 7
Art and Design: 7
Fashion: 8
Performance: 8


6.) That book analysis,are well done and there are lots of information. And the art topic dosen`t worked out so well. 


7.) 7 or 8. Because maybe if I would have done more topics to blog then maybe I could also have a better number for it..


8.) 7. I dont know why but I just think that i will have this number 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti